Lunes, Marso 5, 2012

MY DREAM,MY FUTURE

                                Goals are very important in our lives therefore this are the reason why we stand dear on Earth.In this goals we have yo work harder and we should have faith in God to achieve this and above all we achieve this by studying well for our future.

                                 I,as a human being,I have so many dreams in life,but the dream that I wanted most is to become a succesfull teacher someday,because I want to help the children that are hard up in reading,writing and many more.But the most reason why I want to become a Teacher is to help my family,and I want to change the good things and sacrifices that my parents have done to me and for my studying.I want to achieve this because at some time past this is the  dream is the reason why I'm studying  well so I need to be patient and need to face all the problems that comes in my life and I know that problems are just a challenge that God's gave us to learn.So,I need to strengthen my feelings in order to achieve my dreams for my future and to make my life worth living.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento