Miyerkules, Agosto 31, 2011

MY FAMILY IS MY HERO

                                     
                                     Hero?What is a Hero?Hero,they are the person whom we admired for their good qualities.They are the person of exeptional bravery.

                                     For me I consider my family as my Hero because of their genuine love and support to me.My family has the power to improvide my prsonality as an individual.They control in everything what I am doing.My family is my Hero because they support mie in my everyday life.They are my Hero because they do every thing just to give me a better life.They are the person who guide me through difficulty.My family because they help me to all my problems.They are the person who give me with all my needings in life.I admire my family because they spent most of their time in pursuing and teaching me to all good attitudes.My family is my hero because they are the one who take care of me,guide me and support me in my everyday life.  

1 komento:

  1. ..its nice you grew up with that kind of family..its good you admire them and valued all their sacrifices ...nice post .keep up!

    TumugonBurahin